terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

#72. The Sahaja Diaries: Across the universe/Os Diários do Sahaja: Across the universe

[versão em português abaixo]

The little ants moving along, a leaf falls from a tree, the tap that leaks a drop after the other (so slowly), the first breath of someone waking up alone in a tent, my heartbeat and smell, clouds moving, hair growing, the touch of a fingernail, vegetables rotting outside and water growing ice in the fridge, every second the sun puts a tiny bit of light in the sky and we don't see it until the day comes out. Unnoticed, too, I touch Sahaja's fingers who wave me their goodbyes today.

I'm leaving an entire life here and nobody seems to notice. So I sit alone in the temple and cry with no purpose or intention, sobbing for an hour before no witnesses, without feeling a thing, without understanding a thing, no sadness and no relief, no fear and no happiness. It's a sobbing that knows no bottom or essence - I'm nothing more than a person sobbing, just a me burping out an entire life of chocking. Little ant moving along, a leaf falling from the tree, a tap that leaks all water at once, I'm now about to come out from the enchanted crack of Nowhereland to return in Time without knowing who I am, without knowing how I will stand the world again, where do these tears come from, why do they have to come out, and why - why do I have to come back? Where's home?

I'm a crack in time myself, more crawling than walking away, and in my hopelessness I feel a man's hand touching mine in the train. It's warm and gentle. From the window I can watch Sahaja moving away from me, but Lennon doesn't let it go while he still whispers a secret in my right ear:

-Nothing's gonna change my world.

* Sahaja: seen from the perspective of someone who is leaving




** Between 24 June and 23rd July I lived in "Monte Sahaja", the ashram of my guru in the southern region of Portugal. This is the last entry I wrote in my diary while I was there. They've been published here under the title "The Sahaja Diaries", a sort of chapter in the wider landscape of my "Summer Diaries" series.
All love and gratitude to Mooji-ji, in whose feet my head is always resting.
All love and gratitude to my Mooji sangha friends, whose presence I feel deeply in my heart wherever I am. 



* * *
[português]

As formiguinhas que andam em fila, folha que cai de uma árvore qualquer, na cozinha a torneira vaza uma gota depois da outra (devagar), o primeiro suspiro de alguém que acorda sozinho numa barraca lá do outro lado, os batimentos do meu coração, o toque de uma unha no rosto, nuvens que passam, o cabelo que cresce e os legumes apodrecendo do lado de fora enquanto a água vira gelo dentro do freezer, e a cada segundo o sol joga mais um pouquinho de luz no céu mas a gente não vê até que o dia surge literal claro no céu. Sem ser notada, também - hoje eu acordo e toco os dedos do Sahaja que me acenam o seu adeus.

Estou deixando minha vida inteira aqui mas ninguém parece perceber. Então eu sento sozinha no templo e choro sem razão, soluçando uma hora diante de nenhuma testemunha, sem sentir nada, entender nada, sem tristeza e nem alívio, sem medo e sem alegria. Não existe fundo e nem essência: sou só e simplesmente uma pessoa chorando, o arroto de uma vida inteira que estava engasgada e acho que esperando pra sair. Formiguinha andando em fila, folha que cai de uma árvore qualquer, uma torneira que deixa a água toda vazar de uma vez só, eu espero aqui o momento de partir desta fresta que me trouxe à encantada Terra do Nada e de voltar para aquele lugar chamado Tempo sem saber quem eu sou direito depois disto tudo, ou se vou conseguir encarar o mundo de novo, ou de onde estas lágrimas vêm, ou por que elas apareceram - por que, por que eu tenho que voltar? Onde é a minha casa?

Eu mesma uma fresta no tempo, mais rastejando do que andando de volta, e no meu delírio eu sinto a mão deste homem que toca a minha no trem. Da janela eu consigo ver o Sahaja que vai embora enquanto o Lennon me sussura um segredo no ouvido direito:

-Nothing's gonna change my world.


* O Sahaja visto do ângulo de alguém que está partindo


** Entre os dias 24 de junho e 23 de julho deste ano eu vivi no "Monte Sahaja", o ashram do meu guru no Alentejo, sul de Portugal. Esta é a última de uma série de notas que eu escrevi no meu diário durante meu tempo por lá. Publicadas aqui no blog sob o título "Os Diários do Sahaja", elas fazem parte e são um capítulo da minha busca espiritual durante o verão de 2014, que eu estou publicando como "Os Diários dos Verão". (Ah! O verão europeu, né?)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário