sábado, 2 de agosto de 2014

#66. The Sahaja Diaries: again and again and again and/Os diários do Sahaja: again and again and again and

 [versão em português logo abaixo]

24 June 2014

again and again and again and again and


And so it is: 6:30 a.m., I’m magically waking up in a city by the sea in Portugal.  I barely know how I got here yesterday, or to put it better: I am not exactly sure what kind of force has made me walk my way to this town.  And to add further to confusion, fact is I am in front of a station again, sipping my coffee as I wait for the next train that will take me to a remote location inland, down the southern corner of this country. “Monte Sahaja” – the “Natural State Mount” is my final destination today. Between the garden and the kitchen, I’ll spend the next two weeks in Mooji’s ashram working, camping and keeping social silence.  Angry and afraid, happy and light. Confused and doubtful, joyful and confident. My way to my Guru is never without an inner turmoil, if I have to be honest here. It’s never the sense “I’m going to a spa” or something like that. It’s always about facing stuff, and facing stuff… well, you know.

So far I lost track of all the places I’ve been since the beginning of this year. That may sound charming but it’s not exactly fun. It seems I haven’t stopped for more than 2 months in the same place. Flipping from Brazil to India, Geneva and France, moving from an apartment to the next, by late May I was most delighted to know I would have a house by the mountains in Spain where I could rest in peace for a while. Thus the invitation to go to Sahaja came somehow unexpectedly, a sort of joke from the universe to put an end to my chosen paradise, a sudden break to my rehearsal act of enjoying peace close to loving friends and in a comfortable home. “No, you’re not supposed to rest”, it seems to be telling me. Or at least not for now.

So here I go. I’m on the move once again.  Again. Again. And again and again and again and again and again and again– an endless train with infinite repetition wagons named Again. Asking myself when this search will stop. Asking myself if it will lead me somewhere. Asking myself if it is right to put my body up to so much struggle. Asking myself if indeed I am not a childish selfish girl of 34 enjoying the irresponsible forbidden fun of leaving my lifelong self behind. Asking myself if at some point I’ll be able to come to terms with the riddle of my own existence. And yet I keep going, despite of the questions that – yes, they do remain.

The seeming explanation, thus, appears to lie in that there might be something beyond them that keeps me walking further and nonetheless. It could be the one who writes this story now - a distant One, a sort of alter ego who watches the restless Mariana freaking out over a cup of coffee in front of the station. What is it? Who is this One who writes and moves and makes fun of myself and pushes me towards the irrational, endless seeking for something? This is the game. And in the immensity of Summer Seeking, these are the diaries of my days in Sahaja.


* Between 24 June and 23 July I lived in "Monte Sahaja", the ashram of my Guru, in the southern region of Portugal. This is the first of a series of journal entries I wrote when I was living there, and they'll be published here under the title "The Sahaja Diaries", a sort of chapter in the big landscape of my summer diaries series.
All love and gratitude to Mooji-ji, in whose feet my head is always resting.
All love and gratitude to Mooji sangha, whose presence I feel deeply in my heart wherever I am. 


* Sitting by a coffee shop in Faro. Writing this entry in my computer while waiting for the train to Sahaja

-----

24 June 2014

again and again and again and again and


É assim: são seis e meia da manhã e de repente eu percebo que estou sentada numa cidade de praia na costa sul de Portugal.  Existe uma falha de memória no meu lembrar em como cheguei aqui. Melhor achar um jeito melhor para dizer isso: eu sei que vim de ônibus, isto está claro. O que eu não sei direito é o tipo de vontade me fez caminhar até este lugar.

Deixo de lado o motivo para voltar ao presente. A verdade é que estou ridiculamente sentada mais uma vez em frente a uma estação, e uma vez mais mochila à frente, pronta para partir. Vou tomando o café com leite devagar enquanto espero o próximo trem que vai me levar para o interior de Portugal, para um cantinho recôndito que nomearam de “Monte Sahaja” – o Monte do Silêncio. Entre o jardim e a cozinha, vou passar as próximas duas semanas trabalhando no ashram do Mooji, dormindo na minha barraca azul e em silêncio. Com medo e raiva, feliz e de coração leve, confusa e cheia de dúvidas, alegre e confiante: antes de entrar em retiro é sempre assim, um furacão que não faz nenhum sentido dentro de mim. [Será que existe alguma coisa que faz?]

Estou cansada. A esta altura já perdi a conta dos lugares onde estive desde o começo do ano. Sei que soa cult, mas na verdade não é tão divertido como parece – menos de dois meses em cada país, uma eterna mudança e um eterno partir, Brasil-Índia-Genebra-França. Olhando assim, é fácil de entender minha alegria ao saber que iria viver por pelo menos menos um mês na Andaluzia, numa casinha linda ao pé das montanhas, perto dos meus amigos e na santa paz da minha vida cotidiana. Assim é que o convite para deixar a Espanha no meio do caminho e passar duas semanas em Sahaja apareceu como uma pedra no sapato, piada do universo que parece me dizer que não é hora descansar. Pelo menos não agora.  Me pergunto se essa busca vale o desgaste do meu corpo em perpétuo movimento. Me pergunto se não passo de uma mulher boba de 34 anos brincando de deixar tudo o que é literal e confortável para trás. Me pergunto se tenho medo da vida. Se algum dia eu vou conseguir montar o quebra-cabeça da minha existência. Mas eu continuo caminhando, inexplicavelmente firme, mesmo com as dúvidas que – sim, elas continuam de algum jeito dentro de mim.

Partida em duas, a única explicação parece ser a de que, para além do meu eu das dúvidas, existe uma outra que continua me caminhando adiante e para além delas. É, e de algum jeito inexplicável, esta mesma que escreve agora – uma espécie de Eu distante, um alter ego de mim que observa de longe esta Mariana desesperada que agora mesmo está tomando café com leite em frente à estação. Regressão de Marianas ao infinito. O que é que fala por mim? Quem é este Eu que escreve e me move e faz piada de mim mesma e contra minha própria vontade, e que me empurra em busca de algo que não cabe em nenhuma explicação racional ou razoável? Este é o jogo. Em tempos de Copa do Mundo, tento escrever os Diários de Verão desta partida.

* Entre os dias 24 de junho e 23 de julho deste ano eu vivi no "Monte Sahaja", o ashram do meu guru no Alentejo, sul de Portugal. Esta é a primeira de uma série de notas que eu escrevi no meu diário durante meu tempo por lá, e elas serão publicadas aqui no blog sob o título "Os Diários do Sahaja" - eles fazem parte e são um capítulo na minha espiritual durante o verão de 2014, e que eu estou escrevendo como "Os Diários dos Verão".
Meu amor e gratidão ao querido guru Mooji-ji, em cujos pés minha cabeça sempre repousa.
Todo amor e gratidão ao amigos da sangha, cuja presença eu sinto dentro do meu coração todos os dias, em qualquer lugar que eu esteja.

*Sentada num café em frente à estação, escrevendo esta entrada do meu diário e esperando o trem que me levaria ao Sahaja



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário