quarta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2012

#7. Yoga Music

No   that can be a short way to say     : I believe in the sharp borders, and they separate the me from the you, here from there, inside from outside, women from men, right from wrong, successes from failures, the finite from the infinite, beginning from end, the whores from the virgins, the divine from the material - and specially yes from no.
I am Not you, here's not there, that which lies inside definitely cannot be outside, I'm a woman-you're a man, we are supposed to be together forever, why did you betray me if I've given you everything I had? - one thing is one thing      other things are other things.
In some ways, Yoga as it is usually taught to us in gyms is the land of many Nos, and one of them says that the only acceptable way one should practice the poses/asanas is in complete silence, for that allows one to hear her own breath.  But I do love the land of Yes's, so today I insist for you to check this website recommended by my friend Renatinha - it's by this guy that teaches Yoga in Berlin and that composes amazing songs to hear while finding our way through all sorts of yoga poses:

http://www.andreasloh.com/yoga/yoga-piano/

And promise you here an experience in the land of IBetweens.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário